How do I create a Simple Opt-In (Email) campaign?
- Name your campaign. Make it specific and memorable. Hopefully, you’ll have a quite a few campaigns so you’ll need to differentiate between them!
- Select a rate type. This is how you want to bid on leads.
Note: Cost Per Lead is the only rate type currently available.
- Select at least one vertical. Can’t decide on just one vertical? Don’t worry, you can add as many as you’d like!
Note: While verticals are required, they will not impact your campaign.
- Select what information you want to collect from visitors
Note: You can only collect phone numbers if you are running a Simple Opt-In (Phone) campaign. Gotta stay TCPA compliant.
- Physical Address
- Set your impression limit. Control how many times a visitor can see your ad over a period of time.
- Set your conversion limit. Choose the number of times a visitor can convert on your ad over a period of time.
- Decide if you want to validate visitor emails with a third party. If you choose to use this tool be sure to set up an account with the third party you’ve selected.
- Setting budgets are optional. Spread your money out by using the hourly budget feature and avoid spending all of your money at once.
Note: Leaving daily budget at $0.00 is the same as having an unlimited budget.
- Set your campaign schedule. Choose to have it run all day/every day or build a custom schedule by choosing the days and hours your campaign will run.
- Click ‘Save’, double check your work first and make sure everything looks good!