The power to produce revenue is completely in your hands. No pressure, we promise! You can now control your placement experience, and whether your visitors will be able to skip questions or not. You can also test multiple monetization controls for a placement at the same time to determine the optimal experience for your visitors.
How do I create a monetization?
1. Name your monetization strategy. Make it descriptive and unique so you and other people from your company will know exactly what your monetization strategy is.
2. Describe your monetization strategy. Make it memorable and meaningful. Use identifying information like the maximum number of questions set and the campaign types you’ve allowed.
3. Decide on the maximum number of questions a visitor will be shown on a visit. The more questions we ask, the better we know your visitors, the greater chance we have to present relevant campaigns, therefore the more revenue we can realize.
4. To skip or not to skip, that is the question! Decide if you want to allow your visitors to skip questions.
NOTE: If you allow your visitors to skip you may not get the chance to monetize them.
6. Save. With your monetization strategy set up, it’s time to flip the switch, turn it on, and watch the money start rolling in!
Simple Opt-in (Email)
This campaign type is great for advertisers who are looking to beef up their newsletter email list. We’ve seen an average open rate of +20%.
Simple Opt-in (Phone)
If an advertiser is looking to run a call center campaign that generates exclusively hot leads than this is the campaign type for them!
This campaign type keeps things simple and straight to the point. When a visitor clicks on the campaign creative, BAM a new tab opens and they’re taken to a landing page (approved by Zeeto). Using our highly targeted question model we’ve seen CTRs as high as 80%.