Placements are your very own, customizable, money-making machine! Get started by heading over to the Placements page either by using the navigation or clicking on a property and choosing ‘Placements’ from the action menu. Once there click the big blue button ‘Add Placement’.
1. Name your placement. Make it something unique so you can quickly distinguish it from your other placements
2. Add a description. This is more for the advertiser’s benefit so they know how much they want to bid on your placement.
3. Assign it to a property. Placements need a home, select which one of your properties the placement belongs to.
When filling out the ‘Type of Placement’ section keep in mind that none of the information you provide will affect the performance of your placement. The information you provide helps the advertisers understand what type of placement they are bidding on.
4. Select where this placement this will live within your site. Look below for examples of each.
If you present a form so visitors can register for your site or service.
If you reward visitors for completing some type of goal.
If you insert a page into the normal flow of your website for the purpose of advertising or promotion.
If you ask visitors to pay a fee to read more content.
5. Select which types of devices this placement will be receiving traffic on.
6.Once everything is filled out click Save!